Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My new toy

 

 


I did research for Best Buy for 3 months and my compensation was a $400.00 gift card and a Tiffany bracelet. I couldn't care less about the bracelet but they gift card, ahhhh! Of course it was burning a hole in my wallet and I couldn't wait to buy a new toy for me. I was tossing around the idea of a video camera (Since I always have to borrow my moms for big events) and an underwater digital camera. I guess you can tell which one I went with. the good thing though is that the camera takes Hi-Def video too. Its so much fun. The kids have LOVED playing with it every chance that they get! If you didn't know, you look pretty funny underwater... especially with huge air bubbles coming out of your nose. there are about 80 frames from this night we were playing in the pool that will never see anything but the lonely folder they live in on my hard drive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: