Friday, July 23, 2010

Bowling on Wednesday

 

 


Wednesday, I took all of yesterdays kids plus Mason to Bowl at Vestavia Bowl. Let me tell you, if I had longer hair and a long skirt on, I'm almost positive people could have mistaken me for Michelle Duggar. The kids were all so good though. I enjoyed our trip waaaaay more than the lady next to us, who looked like she missed her daily does of Prozac and couldn't have fun for yelling at her girls to quit touching the balls because they were filthy, Hello... You are at a bowling alley lady! I've gotten way off the topic of this post. Anyway, Austin and all the kids had so much fun. I won the first game (without bumpers I might add!) and Austin won the second game. I think we just might try bowling again next week. I really need to score over 100 to give up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: