Saturday, August 14, 2010

The first day of first grade

 

 

 


I can't believe the summer is over. I was having super anxiety about it but I guess we are both adjusting ok. I had a house full of kids all summer long and now I sit here, it's quiet and still and I have to look for things to do. I'm really excited though to get to working on a few projects I've been wanting to start though and my photography business is exploding for the Fall.

Austin woke up in such a good mood on Wednesday. We made it to school early and he walked right in ready to go. I on the other hand... ah, why do I have to cry about everything? I was doing ok until it was time for goodbye. I teared up, gave him a wave and I had to walk out before I was noticed boo-hooing in the hallway. Maybe by 7th grade I won't cry on the first day. I'm hoping anyway!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: