Saturday, August 14, 2010

MS for the weekend

 

 

 

 


We decided to take a last minute trip to visit my MS family. The kids were bugging PawPaw to take them for a ride in his "red car." It's a 1934 Chevy Master's Sedan and it super cool. He took them for a ride about 10:30 Friday night. Let me apologize to the neighbors now. It's super loud and even louder when my dad is doing a burn out in the drive way. We expected to see Highway Patrol after him at any minute. Saturday we swam and just hung out and enjoyed our day together. Gram's birthday was Saturday so we went to a restaurant called 107. It was really good! I had Filet and garlic roasted mashed potatoes. Poor Randi, she wanted cheese sticks, they were out. We asked for bread, they were out, then Randi wanted Cheesecake to go, and you guessed it, they were out. Anyway, after a freidnly race between PawPaw and Lindsey's car on the way home we made it in for birthday cake that Lindsey had made. We had to get up pretty early on Sunday to head home so we could make it for Meet the Teacher night but I'm so glad we were able to go, even if it was for a short trip. I have so many memories of going to MS in the summer to visit my grandparents and I am so glad Austin will have the same thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: